Fr. Chris Martin shares about a time when he, as a kid, got lost – and how his parents reacted when he came home safely. His parents’ reaction is a reminder to us of how God reacts when we come back to Him. We encourage you to listen to Fr. Martin’s powerful words (interspersed with reflective music by Adam Bitter) as he leads us in an examination of conscience.
- Tired of Everyone Posting John 3:16? 25 Lesser-Known, but Awesome Scripture Verses!
- Living the Lyrics: "Great are You Lord" by All Sons and Daughters
- Living the Lyrics: "Overwhelmed" by Big Daddy Weave
- 3 Signs You’re Seeking Worldly Love Over God’s Love
- Living the Lyrics: "Closer" by Lifepoint Worship
- Living the Lyrics: "No Longer Slaves" by Bethel Music
Search by Topic
SteubySTL on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
SteubySTL on Twitter
- RT @archstl: Our Archbishop-elect Mitchell T. Rozanski shares a greeting with all of the faithful of the Archdiocese of St. Louis! #Catholi…170 days ago
- Not just another Zoom conference: Experience hope alive at the first ever virtual @go2steubenville youth conference… https://t.co/KVvXsjUNla172 days ago
- Due to the size of our group and a great concern for the safety of all, we are not able to host SteubySTL this summ… https://t.co/WMXxaV32ZZ199 days ago