How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- The way you encouraged your youth to attend Steubenville conference this summer – from the charming pleas to your parish after Mass to nagging your students in person during Open Office – you did it, you made it happen. Thank you.
- The way you figured out the hassle of finances, fundraisers, transportation, chaperones, rooming lists, compliance requirements, and registration – you did it. Thank you.
- The way you gave into wearing matching shirts with your teenagers – you did it, and you look great. Thank you.
- The way you pray with and for these teens through their highs and lows of life. You are Christ’s hands and feet – you are doing it with such love and grace; you are such a gift to them. Thank you.
- The way you eat pizza for 50% of your meals with a smile – you’re doing the Lord’s work, my friend. Thank you.