Ross and Debbie have been married for 23 years, and they are members of Immaculate Conception Parish in Dardenne Prairie, MO (aka ICD). Ross has been volunteering at SteubySTL for 12 years, and Debbie has been for 13 years.
At our conferences, their forte is Speaker Hospitality. They find it fun to get to know the speakers personally and enjoy serving their needs by taking logistical concerns away from them and allowing them to focus on the spiritual emphasis they are so good at providing.
- Tired of Everyone Posting John 3:16? 25 Lesser-Known, but Awesome Scripture Verses!
- Living the Lyrics: "No Longer Slaves" by Bethel Music
- Living the Lyrics: "Great are You Lord" by All Sons and Daughters
- Living the Lyrics: "Lord I Need You" by Matt Maher
- 3 Signs You’re Seeking Worldly Love Over God’s Love
- Mercy is Waiting: Friday Night Adoration
Search by Topic
SteubySTL on Instagram
SteubySTL on Twitter
- RT @archstl: Our Archbishop-elect Mitchell T. Rozanski shares a greeting with all of the faithful of the Archdiocese of St. Louis! #Catholi…15 days ago
- Not just another Zoom conference: Experience hope alive at the first ever virtual @go2steubenville youth conference… https://t.co/KVvXsjUNla16 days ago
- Due to the size of our group and a great concern for the safety of all, we are not able to host SteubySTL this summ… https://t.co/WMXxaV32ZZ43 days ago