You never know who – or what – you might find at one of our conferences.
This is a true story. And a public service announcement. Because we care about you.
This past weekend at our conference, staff members and volunteers discovered a family of skunks hanging out near one of the flowerbeds outside of the “Q”. They were seen meandering outside of the arena both nights – during times of worship. Perhaps they heard us singing, and just wanted to be closer to God. After all, Psalm 150:6 says, “Let everything that has breath give praise to the Lord.”
- Tired of Everyone Posting John 3:16? 25 Lesser-Known, but Awesome Scripture Verses!
- Living the Lyrics: "Great are You Lord" by All Sons and Daughters
- Living the Lyrics: "No Longer Slaves" by Bethel Music
- 3 Signs You’re Seeking Worldly Love Over God’s Love
- Eternity 101: Heaven, Hell and Purgatory by Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Living the Lyrics: "Soul on Fire" by Third Day